Thursday, September 14, 2006

Is this the best the toy companies can come up with??

Okay, I have to share this. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't actually seen it myself. There is a new Barbie doll out. Barbie and her cute little dog Tanner. You can feed Tanner and then guess what Tanner does? Just like a real dog Tanner takes a little doggy dump. Then Barbie pulls out her handy dandy pooper-scooper and cleans it up. If either of my children ask for this toy I will of course remind them that we have a real dog and when you feed him, he too goes poop. Then I will hand them a shovel and send them into the yard.
Now for any of my dear family that is reading this and thinks it would be funny to give this as a gift to one of my children just remember I will get you back. And to my brother, don't even think of sending me that box that you are saving in the garage.

Here is the link if you don't believe me http://barbie.everythinggirl.com/activities/btv/as_seen_on_tv/
Just click on the picture of Barbie and the dog.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH MY GOD!!! I think this is the funniest post ever. I can just picture you say (just like dad) "little doggy dump."

Anonymous said...

Cyndi- I wished that I had read this earlier, I am afraid to say the box is already on its way. ENJOY!!!