Thursday, October 28, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
1. The miners in Chile who were all safely rescued.
2. Good friends who will take care of our pets while we are in Disney.
3. Cool, brisk fall air.
4. Living in New England so I can enjoy the fall colors in my own backyard.
5. The fall rain after such a dry summer.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Her name is Birdie. How adorable is she taking a nap on Kenzie's lap? She was so exhausted she was snoring!
Here she is before she fell asleep. This picture was taken with my ipod touch so please forgive the quality. I try really hard not to judge cell-phone pictures and go with the importance of capturing the moment but truth be known I am a photo snob and they really bug me. I had hoped by playing around with my ipod touch camera it would change my mind...it hasn't yet. But it is convenient because it fits right in my pocket so I will continue to work on my issues.
My husband was the ring leader because he thinks I'm a sucker for animals.
And here he is with his brother and sisters. He's the one on top! He is only four weeks old and will be coming home with us mid-November.
I have recently heard from Dom's sister that they too are planning on getting a new dog soon,so there must be something in the air in this family!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
And if you're really lucky you'll have a spider decide he likes to hang out on ghost for added spookiness!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Friday, October 08, 2010
1. I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband, who supports and indulges my photography
2. I am grateful to have two smart, healthy, happy, and incredible cute daughters.
3. I am grateful to my family for helping out with all our outdoor projects this summer.
4. I am grateful to my in-laws for a greatly anticipated trip to Disney.
5. I am grateful to have two awesome sisters-in-law. One who planned and took care of the
details of the Disney trip and the other who recently invited me out on a fun night in Boston to
Thursday, October 07, 2010
Anyway, one single apple could easily make a pie, or feed a small family. Just check one out compared to a normal macintosh apple.
And look at this one. It's as big as Kenzie's head! Okay, not really but it's still pretty big compared to her little hands.
We picked pumpkins too. Kenzie's got her pumpkin and is telling me to hurry up and take picture 'cause it's heavy!
Becca looks around to find the perfect pumpkin.
Kenzie isn't pretending to be a small child so she can fit in the wagon she is trying to keep the bags of apples from falling over!
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Monday, October 04, 2010
As you can see we made regular size cupcakes and mini cupcakes and had lots of fun decorating them for fall.