Thursday, December 20, 2007

Boston Pops Concert

So I am finally getting around to posting about last weekend. We had lots of fun in Manchester.
We got there early and braved to crowds at the mall to bring the girls to Build a Bear as a special treat. Becca made a polar bear that she dressed in a cute skating outfit. Kenzie made a Bunny that she dressed in a cute Christmas outfit similar to her own christmas dress. I had to get in on the fun too and I made a bear that I dressed in a Bruins outfit. The girls brought their new furry friends to the Pops concert which was great. The orchestra was joined by special guest Cantus which is an all male singing group. They did a reading of The Grinch backed up by the Pops and they did a singing version of Twas the Night Before Christmas as well as several other songs. The girls really enjoyed it and we are planning to attend again next year.




We spent the night in manchester but despite getting up early the ground was already covered with about four inches of snow and it was coming down like crazy! Needless to say it was a slow ride home but we made it safe and sound. Now it is snowing again and has been snowing all day!




I don't have as many pictures as I had hoped. I forgot the camera for build a bear, nor did I have it at the Pops concert.(It was so dark there I don't think they would have come out anyway). I do have some pictures of the girls in their dresses and of course our furry friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love those build a bears
The girl's look so cute in their Christmas dresses.

Pink Pixel Princess said...

Very cute! Kailtyn has the same bunny.. she named hers Honey Bunny!
We love Build a Bear! Glad you had a great time and got home safe... all I have heard is all the snow you guys have now!

Lisa said...

WOW...Kenzie and Becca look gorgeous in their Christmas outfits! It sounds like you guys had an absolute blast!!

Love the Bruins Bear.... :o)