Sunday, November 30, 2008

Leftovers anyone?

Our fridge is still full of leftovers and that makes me happy. It makes me happy because I don't have to cook and I think I may actually like the leftovers more than the actual Thanksgiving meal. I really love Turkey sandwiches and I only have them this time of year. Maybe I enjoy the leftovers so much more because they don't take all the effort of the original meal. Dom also made a big batch of clam chowdah and we have that leftover too. Of course we are three days into the lefovers so my family is going to demand a real meal soon but until they do, I'll continue to enjoy the leftovers.
And it was just a matter of time before the white stuff made an appearance. We've had a few flurries but nothing that has stuck to the ground until Friday. We got a little dusting and late this afternoon we got this:

It's still coming down but is supposed to warm up overnight and turn to rain. It's just a matter of time before the big one. I don't really mind the snow before Christmas because I like to have snow for Christmas but after Christmas I wouldn't mind if it all just melted away.

1 comment:

Mom/gram said...

Everything was good on Thanksgiving and it is nice to have leftovers.I cooked a turkey breast on Sat. and we had a thanksgiving dinner all over again.Now I have some leftovers
Mom