Thursday, January 20, 2011

Slumber Parties,Snow Days and Delays

Well Becca's birthday slumber party was a success. The girls had a great time giggling, talking, playing video games and watching movies. The noise level was bearable most of the time and they had a nice long weekend to recover. And when I say long weekend, I mean long weekend. The kids already had Monday off for MLK day and then got a bonus day off on Tuesday do to a snow/rain/ ice storm which also caused a two hour delay on Wednesday morning. Sooo I am finally getting back into a normal routine.
I did want to share a few pictures from the past weekend.

Not a great pic except that Tuukka was sitting in the circle with the girls while Becca opened her gifts.



I made both a small 6 inch chocolate cake and then vanilla cupcakes because most of the girls prefer vanilla to chocolate-go figure!


An I did make one more decoration for the party. Paper dolls of each of the girls. I think they came out pretty cute!


And a little picture of the snow during one of my walks in the woods with the dogs.

1 comment:

ColoradoChris said...

I love that last picture. I miss NH...