Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sweet Victory



We are of course big hockey fans in this household.  Bruins hockey fans to be exact so seeing them win the Stanley Cup was a huge thrill.  My husband is the biggest fan of all and so for Father's day it seemed only fitting to make him some Stanley Cupcakes for father's day.

Again my handy dandy Cricut was useful in
cutting out the little jerseys and cupcake holders.
The cupcake holders say 'champs' on them.
Then I just used some markers to add the color
and names to the jerseys.
And yes, I spent some extra time to make a little
Stanley cup replica out of some plastic cups, a toilet paper tube and tin foil.
The cupcakes are pina colada flavored and my favorite Bruins fan was more than happy to eat them for dessert on Father's Day.

1 comment:

ColoradoChris said...

Wow. Just... Wow. You need your own show.