I received this as an email and thought it was great!
The Life Cycle:
I think the life cycle is all backwards.
· You should start out dead and get it out of the way.
· Then you wake up in a nursing home, feeling better every day.
· You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension · then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
· You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
· You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous,
· go to college and get ready for high school.
· You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities,
· you become a baby.
· Then, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger living quarters everyday,
· and finally you finish off as an orgasm.
I rest my case.