Monday, October 06, 2008

Here we go Bruins!


On Saturday we made the trek down to Boston to see a preseason Bruins game. It has been several years since Dom and I have been. It was Becca's second game and Mackenzie's first.



Becca enjoyed it, Kenzie not so much. After the first period Kenzie was ready to go while the rest of us were not. We did end up leaving halfway through the third period much to Dom's dismay but the Bruins ended up losing 3-1 so we didn't miss much. Even though they lost Dom and I are all psyched up for Hockey season to officially begin this week!







2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It seems that Kenzie should hang out with Aunt Ellen while we all go to games. She gets bored at about the same point. :)

Lisa said...

Kenzie will learn to love hockey especially being in the Ciolino family. I know my only passion for hockey is when the Bruins play...thanks to my brother Dom! I think of him every time I'm able to catch a game against the Avalanche which does not happen often.

Go Bruins!