Monday, December 08, 2008

A few crafts

I haven't been crafting as much as I would like but here are a few quick things that I have done.



The first one is an ornament that can be make with scrapbook paper or even photos or children's artwork. It's best to use two sided paper or just glue two pieces of paper together.



And here are the easy step by step directions:
First take a 5x7 piece of scrapbook paper or picture and cut it into 1/2 inch strips.




Next punch a small whole in each end.



Place a brad through each hole like this:





Pull the pieces apart to form a ball and tie a string around the brad to hang it up.










Here's a photo one:


This is the only knitting I have been doing. These are fluffy snowballs for indoor snowball fights!

2 comments:

ColoradoChris said...

I want those snowballs...

Mom/gram said...

Those snowballs are so cute!!