Thursday, December 18, 2008

New family member

Just a quick little post to say congratulations to my niece Jen and her husband Micah who are the proud new parents of a baby girl. Abigail Mira Gelman was born early yesterday morning and is of course absolutely beautiful. This makes me a Great Aunt (well, I've always been a great aunt, Right Jen and Jill??) My parents are now Great grandparents and my brother and sister- in- law grandparents! That's a little weird to think about but very cool to have a new baby in the family!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the note. And yes, you've always been a great aunt! I promise more pictures are on the way...

Jillian said...

You are definitly a Great Aunt, But now you are a offically a Great Aunt. It is crazy to think of my parents being grandparents! Although it is probably not to different then your parents being grandparents when you were 10!!

Happy Holidays!