Friday, December 08, 2006

Catching up with friends


This past week we have been able to catch up with some friends we haven't seen in a year, The Child Family. Over the summer they moved out to Colorado (conveniently near Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chuck.) This week they have been back in the area and we got a chance to see them not once, but twice! The first time was to celebrate Tracy's parents 50th anniversary. Tracy, her brother Doug and sister, Kim put together a very nice party at the Puritan Restaraunt in Hooksett. Then on Tuesday afternoon, Tracy, Chris, Alison and Abby trekked out to our place to hang out and have dinner with us. I made homemade portobello mushroom and proscuitto pizza that everyone seemed to enjoy. The girls had a great time playing and the adults had a good time chatting. They gave us their expert tips on flying with children so we could go out and visit them.(And Aunty Lisa and Uncle Chuck too, of course!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know if you need practice flying with the kids, I hear that Michigan is nice. Lots to do and lots of empty rooms at the parents house. I think my dad would enjoy the company. Last week I am pretty sure that 3 of the 7 days he didnt even leave the house....I wish I was kidding.