Sunday, February 03, 2008

Go Patriots!

Later today this evening we will be cheering on the Patriots and I hope that all the rest of you are too! I made some cupcakes for the occasion. You know cause we didn't have enough cupcakes after the ones I made for groundhogs day yesterday. All the extras will be going to work with Dom on Monday in case you were thinking we were making total pigs of ourselves.
The girls who have very little interest in the Superbowl are very excited about Puppy Bowl that is on Animal Planet this afternoon. They were busy making little flags while I decorated the cupcakes. They even let me snap one picture. Actually I took several pictures before realizing that their was no card in the camera. DOH! So by the time I got it they barely stuck around for the one pic. And yes they were still in their jammies at 2:00 in the afternoon.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOO HOO...GO PATRIOTS! Game just started an I am super duper excited!!

Jillian said...

Cyndi: you are so talented with the cakes and cupcakes and all. You should open a bakery! Everything you make is so cute. Almost to cute to eat, but i am sure that I could get over it.

Jillian said...

Oh yeah, I meant to ask how did you add the music to the blog?