Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

One day last week we had a lunar eclipse, Tuesday or Wednesday or whenever and I decided I had to try getting some pictures. So here are my attempts. It was very cold out, like 17 degrees and my hands were freezing so I didn't spend a lot of time trying to play around with the settings. And I didn't stay outside long enough to get the full effect when the moon had that reddish glow though I later wished I had. I also locked myself out of the house (must run in the family, Jen) but luckily Dom was home to let me back in!

2 comments:

Pink Pixel Princess said...

Okay too funny... locking yourself out of the house is genetically based, I have to admit I have done it more than a few times myself....

the lunar elcipse out here was fabulous, althought I didn't take any pic, not sure what Iwas thinking. We seemed very close and it was very large yellow moon here...

Jennifer said...

i'm glad Dom was home to let you back in...

I'm still coming up in May. (Actually it worked out better that I took the job because it looked there was going to be a conflict on that weekend with my old job.) I've purchased my ticket, now we are trying to figure out all the details...