Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog thoughts

I have been thinking about starting yet another blog. This blog would just be about crafting. I have been doing a lot of crafting lately, daily actually and would like to share what I have been doing and include directions on how to do the crafts. I am thinking about seperating it because not everyone likes crafts or to read about crafts especially if it involves step by step instructions. Also, as with any of my blogs I do them mostly for my own benefit first and foremost, though I love to get comments and share with other people. This blog is to let family and friends know what we are up to but it is also a reference point for my scrapbooking. My project 365 is it's own little project that I felt needed it's own spot and I feel the same way about the craft blog idea. It would be a place to keep ideas I find, inspiration and links. Kinda like an online notebook.
So those are my current thoughts. I will of course post the link here when and if I go through with this so that you can check it out if you want. If you have any opinions please feel free to let me know what you think.

No comments: