Monday, January 07, 2008

Mamarazzi strikes again.

As you all know I got a really nice camera several months ago and, having mostly used a simple point and shoot, I have a lot to learn. I've gotten many shots that I am happy with but they are mostly done in auto mode letting the camera take care of all the technical stuff. Now that the holidays are over I am determined to really learn the camera and hopefully improve my photography. This of course means taking lots of pictures. My favorite subjects are my beautiful children, but the more often I pull out the camera, the less often they actually want their picture taken.
Here are some typical shots, not good by any stretch of the imagination, but amusing none the less.
"Oh no, mom's got the camera again!"




"I said no pictures!"

"Don't make eye contact. Maybe she'll go away."

"Hide behind something. I learned this from Auntie Ellen."


But when they cooperate it sure is nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures,Cyndi
The kids make good subjects.

Mom

Lisa said...

Wow..I can't believe they actually let you take pictures of them...but luckily they did, these are gorgeous! You are a natural with that new camera of yours :o)