Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Winter so far

So far this winter we have had lots of snow. I am no longer going to complain about it because quite frankly it does no good. So I am just taking it as it comes and using it as a learning experience with my camera. We got lucky last week and had a January thaw that melted a lot of the snow. Monday we had a snowstorm that brought it all back. According to the news we are on track for a record breaking season of snow. Oh well. Just want to share some of my favorite pictures of the season so far!


January thaw!
Sledding with Annie. My own children ignored me but Annie was a willing subject!







Kenzie pretending not to see me while Boomer tries to steal Beccas mitten in the background.

Out in the woods, near the river behind the house.



The Mad River behind the house right after a snowfall.

One of the many turkeys that visit Mom and Dads house.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting pretty good with your picture taking.

Lisa said...

I agree...those pictures are GORGEOUS! I love the one with Kenzie ignoring you and Boomer trying to steal Becca's mitten in the background. You can actually see snow falling on Becca's coat...

Love the photos and isn't it nice that at least one child isn't afraid of the mammarazzi!