Monday, March 21, 2011

Some Faves


One of my favorite sites for weight watchers recipes has been Gina's Skinny Recipes. I have found lots of yummy stuff with the weight watchers points already figured out-pure awesomeness!

A favorite recipe is the Spinach Lasagna Rolls. It is a variation of lasagna and the kids will actually eat it! That is a huge plus in my book. Yes, Becca ate something with spinach in it, I almost fainted!

Today I just found another website called Mother Rimmy's Cooking Light Done Right . I haven't tried any recipes yet since I just found it but I hope to try some really soon!
One more recipe site that I have been enjoying is Frugal Antics of a Harried Housewife. Not necessarily weight loss friendly, but more good stuff that I hope to try for a special occasion. She recently posted a coconut cake that I really want to try, maybe for Easter.

1 comment:

ColoradoChris said...

Thanks for this... I'm checking out Gina's site now!