Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harry Potter 7

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the name of the 7th book. I pre-ordered it from Amazon today. It is coming out July 21st . I have really mixed feelings about this book because it is the final one. I really want to read it but I really don't want it to end. I have read several rumors that 2 people will die in the final book and that Harry is one of them...I just have to wait until this summer to find out! Anyone else anxiously awaiting this final book????

4 comments:

Pink Pixel Princess said...

We ( nick and I ) love these books and have seen all the movies together...and we have them on dvd... I am also sad that the end has come.. or maybe it hasn't

ps have you seen the pics of the really Harry in the Horse mags?
wow!

Jennifer said...

I've only made it up to "The Goblet of Fire," I need to catch up quick.

Lisa said...

You know...I like to read...but my lazy butt will never pick up a darn book. I read the first and 1/2 of the second Harry Potter series...and loved them. I'd just rather watch the movie...told ya, LAZY!!!

Cyndi said...

Lisa, your brother doesn't like to read either. Must be a Ciolino thing. Every time I try to get him to read a book he says the same thing, 'I'll just wait for the DVD'. He won't actually go to a movie theater either!