Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Books read in January




I love books. I love to read. I don't read nearly as much as I would like to, but I do make time as often as I can. I also find that I go in spells where I want to read constantly and other times I could go a month without picking up a book, though this is pretty rare. I will read most anything.

I thought I would share the books that I have read so far this month. I am always looking for suggestions so if you have any please share!

I Like You - Hospitality under the Influence by Amy Sedaris- Funny book about entertaining


The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards-very good.


The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult-Love her books


The Undomestic Goddess-Funny, light read- also love her other books.


The Best Life Diet by Bob Greene- The guy who helped Oprah- gonna try it! (I will probably post more about this later.)
I am lucky enough that I can trade back and forth with my mom and some of my friends but I still find myself buying books. I would like to use the library more often. I am actually there once a week for story time but never seem to make it to the adult section. I have been reading
some of the young adult/teen literature which has been kinda fun though. I really enjoyed Hoot and Flush both by Carl Hiaasen.
So that is my list for the month. I would recommend them all!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I just finished my first Jodi Picoult book and loved it.

You know what other books you might like, the "Something Borrowed" Series and now I can't remember who wrote it. I have them both, I should sent them up to you. Quick mindless reads, but I got very attached to the characters.