Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Birthday

I have had a very nice birthday so far. I still have several hours left and intend to enjoy the rest of it too. My husband and children let me sleep in this am. My husband took me out to lunch without the children. The girls got to play at their best friends house. When we got back to pick up the girls they had a cake for me. Very yummy!

So after the responses to my tattoo post I am really considering getting one. I still need to think about it a little longer, but maybe this summer....I'll keep you posted. The whole belly button piercing is out because it would require hiring a personal trainer and getting a tummy tuck, so unless we win powerball that just isn't going to happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great birthday!
So you had a cake and you did not have to make it. That Great!