Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Project 365

I am starting a daily challenge called project 365, inspired by my cousin and other various scrapbookers. The project basically consists of taking a photo a day for a whole year starting on my birthday. This will be a cool reflection of a whole year of our lives. I expect it will be fun though probably challenging at times to find something to photograph especially during the long winter months, but I think it will be a good reminder that even the little things are worth photographing. It will also be good photography practice.
I have decided to blog this project seperately. I will post one picture for each day and probably a few sentences to go along with the photo. This blog will continue as usual.

The new blog is called Signs of Life and you can check it out by clicking on the link to the right.

2 comments:

Mom/gram said...

Now I will have something to look at each day from you.I do enjoy the blogs you guys are doing.I guess I have way too much time on my hands.HaHa

KT said...

Cyndi -- What a wonderful idea! I suck at taking pictures but did ask for a new camera for Christmas & since my b-day is the end of next week (and it's a big round number!)this would be perfect timing! I can't wait to check out your new blog for some inspiration!!