Thursday, October 01, 2009

Clearing out

It was 38 degrees outside when I got up this morning. Fall is definitely in the air today. I love the cool crisp air, the colorful leaves and no bugs! The cooler weather also makes me want to bake and craft. But before I can get back into crafting mode I have to find my desk which has spent most of the summer buried under a pile of books and papers. Of course having a messy desk doesn't always stop me from crafting, I of course just move to another area of the house but that means dragging all my stuff upstairs and then dragging it all back down when I am done. Not fun. So I decided to clean it up. Here is a picture mid-process. Please notice that the desk is clean, The floor is another story. And just for the record not all the mess on the floor is mine, though I will of course be the one to clean it all up.
Please also notice the black blob in the lower right hand corner. That is the dog who will insist on trying to fit in that little space with me while attempt to clean.

No comments: